School lunches at Mary Immaculate School are provided by Pembrokeshire County Council’s School Catering Service who is dedicated to providing children in our County with a nutritionally balanced meal at lunchtime. Click here for more information.
10 reasons to choose Lennie’s school lunches
1. Healthy balanced meal daily
2. Using quality products – many locally sourced
3. Value for money
4. Convenience – time saved in the morning plus there’s no worry about keeping food fresh and hygienic until lunch
5. Eating together – makes lunchtime fun and enjoyable and improves social skills
6. Prepared and created by fully trained staff
7. Children are encouraged to try a variety of different foods
8. Traditionally cooked and freshly prepared
9. Our purchasing policy ensures our suppliers are quality checked
10. Be part of the whole school approach to health and well being
Meals are cooked on site in the school kitchen and served by the School Meals Staff. Pupils are expected to behave politely at the table, to eat properly and to use cutlery correctly. Children may bring packed lunches. Drinks must be in a flask or in plastic bottles – not in a glass bottle.
The daily cost is £2.55 (FPhase) £2.65 (KS2) Application forms for free school meals are obtainable from school or from County Hall. Please ask the school secretary if you need any assistance with this. If you think your child is entitled to free school meals please claim them.
Methods of payment
Mary Immaculate Catholic School will not be accepting cash payments at the school for school meals after the Easter holidays. Please use one of the alternatives below to pay.
- By Direct Debit – Forms are available at the school
- Online through Pembrokeshire County Council’s website www.pembrokeshire.gov.uk
via My Account
- By telephoning the Council’s Contact Centre 01437 764551
- In person at any of the Council’s Customer Service Centres in:
- Pembroke Dock
- Milford Haven
For more information contact the school or Catering Services on 01437 775943 or